Delivery and Returns
Standard UK Delivery - £3.50 (3 to 4 working days)
Worldwide Delivery - £10.00 (estimated days vary for each country)
PLEASE NOTE: we cannot be responsible for any taxes/duties or other costs items may incur once they reach your country. Some countries do have extra charges for certain items, make sure you check with your local post office.
For any problems relating to your delivery please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand-If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us in its original condition within 28 days of delivery.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We are unable to provide compensation for late deliveries when postal companies are responsible for it. Compensation will not be provided for consequential losses. When receiving your order you should also inspect the packaging to ensure that it has not been tampered with in any way. If it does appear to be tampered with, we suggest you refuse delivery.
- If, for any reason, your order is returned to us (e.g., incorrect address), we will then inform you immediately via email when the item is received. You will be given a choice as to whether the item is sent out again, or a refund is processed. Please note, for items that are undelivered through fault of the customer (e.g., incorrect address), we reserve the right to deduct our outwardly shipping fees from the refund total.
- You will receive an email at the address you have given us when your order has been despatched - this email contains the tracking number (if applicable) so you can track it online right to your door.